Friday, September 19, 2008

I need web help!!!!!

So, I thought I was a blog expert because I've been blogging for 2 entire months now and I decided to go to the next level which would be a webpage. It's for school and so far it's a mess. It's definately not as easy as blogging. I can't figure out how to archive things. For example I want to put up the weekly spelling words, but I want them to be able to click on week 3 words, not see all words from every week. Also I want to archive the weekly labs instead of having them all out there. I need web help. Below is the link to the page, if anyone could give suggestions I would love it.

Please visit my web page at http://sites.google.com/site/blanton5thgrade/Home

2 comments:

Juliann said...

Holy Cow! I am sooo impressed, Webmaster Shannon! And you're on your own in this boat, I have idea how to help except to offer you one word. . . Google. Someone out there must know.

It's really cute, though! Good job! I love seeing your classroom and the pictures of your walk around the lake. I think this site is a great idea!

missy said...

HOW COOL! Oh man, I'm shocked! How did you do all of that? I'm sorry I can't answer your questions... it looks like you need to give Jul and I both lessons! Okay, who is that crazy lady with the blue hair!? I love seeing the fun science projects you're working on... I think I might try to make my raisons dance! And your classroom is so bright, colorful and so tidy! I loved seeing those pictures! Have you shared it with parents yet? I bet both parents and students will love it! This is awesome!