Monday, September 1, 2008

Saying Goodbye!



It's time for the Davidsons to say goodbye to these old boots. These boots have been through all 3 amigos. They have been to church, every vacation, school, hiking, swimming and just about everything else little boys do. For some reason all 3 boys just loved these boots and have cried many tears over these boots. They took their last beating in a major rain storm in the back of daddy's truck.

We all decided it was time to say goodbye to the old and hello to the new. We went and got all 3 boys new boots. We can't wait for all the new memories and adventures in these boots.

4 comments:

Eileenluke@netzero.com said...

Those boots were well loved!! You certainly got your moneys worth out of them. Cute post!

Juliann said...

Oh, man. Sad to see them go, and I'm just the aunt! The new ones look great and I'm sure they'll be well-used, but nothing can be as cute as a three year old in shorts and those old boots. . .

the Rew Crew said...

Shannon (Luke) Davidson--no way, you are the mama to three boys?! I love it. (BTW, your sis sent me your link-thanks Juliann!)

Man, I can barely keep up with the two kids that I have--your house must be hoppin' with those guys running around.

BTW, we too have a pair of beloved boots, but ours are hot pink and for awhile there my little girl wore them all the time with a pair of daisy dukes. I absolutely loved it-she was so stinking adorable.

Take care!

missy said...

Cute post, cute pics and sad story about the boots. Did you have a burial service? :)