Monday, October 6, 2008

Jesse's Girl

Sorry I haven't been blogging. Life is just getting too busy. My mom once told me she felt like she was running up on an elevator that was going down and she wasn't making any progress. I think I finally truly understand what she was talking about. It's funny how wise mothers can be, too bad it takes being an adult to realize this. Anyway here is a few things we've been up to.

Jesse is learning to read! This is a video of him reading his very first book.

This is one of our favorite songs. Take a look.

Peace out bloggers.

3 comments:

missy said...

Mom has recently given me the escalator analogy too, so I can totally relate! Somehow by the time I finally get around to folding and putting away the laundry, there's another load waiting for me in the dryer. And when I get around to picking up the toys, the boys are in another room making another mess. Life is one giant escalator i guess! Did you happen to see Conference this weekend? Pres. Monson gave an awesome talk about finding joy in the journey. It's made me focus on the here and now and really try to appreciate the stage we're in and not try to rush life along.

I loved seeing Jesse read! Way to go Jesse, that's so cool. And it sounds like a really good book, very captivating!

I'm very impressed that all 3 boys were singing along and knew all the words very well! Do Sam and Jake have a song?

Keep blogging when you get a free minute, I've been missing you guys! Love ya!

Juliann said...

Ha ha ha! These videos are fantastic! Jesse is sooo proud and rightly so! Plus how cool that the book is about "Matt and Sam" sitting on each other. Funny!

And they are regular little rockstars singing Jesse's Girl! Way to go, guys! Any ward talent shows coming up? I love it!

Eileenluke@netzero.com said...

Looks like a quiet day as usual at your house. The pictures of Jesse are so cute. I have watched him read this book about a dozen times!!