Thursday, August 14, 2008

How will the tooth fairy know where I am?


Jake's front tooth has been loose for quite awhile. We've all given plenty advice and offered help to get it out. Finally, when we were at a hotel in Moab Jake laid down on my lap and said I'm ready. He told me after 10 seconds he would need a break. We only made it to 4 and it was out. Next, he asked how will the tooth fairy know where I am? I think he asked this because the tooth fairy at our house has gotten very tired before and forgot. He thinks the tooth fairy is a little unreliable. Anyway he took a quiet moment and made a double wish for the tooth fairy to come. Luckily, the tooth fairy remembered and paid Jake $2. This is more then the tooth fairy has paid before. Before he got 4 quarters. The tooth fairy had to up it a little because a little girl at school said the tooth fairy brought her $20. Matt told him that it was a mistake because it was too dark in that little girls room and she thought she was giving the little girl a $1.

3 comments:

Jenae said...

Hey Shannon, I got your blog address from Missy and I am so excited to stay in touch through the world of blogging! I just sent you an invite to my blog, so check your junk mail! Take care! Wow, have you really been married 10 years!!?!! :)

missy said...

Awesome Jake... I'd like to see you slurp some soup through that hole! $20 buckaroos, that's definitely a mistake! $2 still seems like a lot! Love the pic... Tell everyone HI!

Juliann said...

I was ready to take that tooth out myself while he was here! But I guess it was important for him to be ready. You really capture the moment with that triumphant photo!