Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Cody Jack has arived!!!!

The Boys declared this day CAMO Day, Cody had camo socks.
At Lowes on Saturday mornings the boys participate in build it workshops.

Cody Jack wearing his shirt that Jesse made him. Cody loves to eat and sleep. He is already putting on the weight.

I asked the boys to watch the baby for a few minutes for me. This is how they babysat, he became a nerf target practice.

Cody is not quite sure what he has gotten into. So far he is a very calm baby, when there is noise. When it is quiet he gets anxious. I guess he's use to the noise in our house.

Cody Jack
8.9 lbs.
July 14, 2009



3 comments:

Juliann said...

Yayy! Hi, little Cody! I'm your Auntie. . . its so nice to see some pictures of you! I had heard you were here but didn't know for sure. . .

And where was Gramma Leen during the nerf shoot out? I'm shocked. . . but I did laugh pretty hard.

Anyhow, you seem really cute. Can't wait to meet you in person!

Love,

Auntie Jul

missy said...

Oh my, Cody is a total Davidson. I see a lot of Jacob! What a cutie. I wish I was there to pinch those cute cheeks and give him big kisses. Thanks for posting the pics for us desperate aunties. I loved them all!

Jamie Harker said...

Congrats on the new little guy! Cute name too! Hope you're recovering nicely and adjusting to 4 BOYS! :) -Jamie