Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Burnin up in the big O town!

Well we made it home late last night from our fun trip in Seattle. The trip was painless, and the boys were great traveling. They were so excited to see their dad they were all talking and yelling to get his attention at the same time. Matt was a little late to the airport, it seems he lost track of time playing webkinz again. Yes, I believe that webkinz is for kids, but it is appeals to one rough tough manly man as well.

We immediatley felt the heat as soon as we stepped off the plane. It only got warmer when we got home. Our air conditioner has been out since friday. I've been told someone will be coming today, but I'm not counting on it. I tried to get faster service saying I've got 3 little kids here at home but they weren't feeling it.

Nice to be home, but missing family and Seattle.

2 comments:

missy said...

Matt playing webkinz... HOW EMBARRASSING! I guess it's not much worse than Jer knowing ALL of the Backyardigans songs.
Glad to hear your trip home was painless. Sorry about the AC... that stinks! We miss you guys lots! Love ya
PS -Hey I found some little blue shorts in one of our bags. I'll put them in the mail ASAP. I know how Sammy gets about his clothes... I don't want him to miss them!

Juliann said...

Tell Matt if he's a good boy, maybe I'll get him his very own Webkins for his next b-day. . .

Good luck with the AC. Till then I guess you'll have to spend as much time as possible walking the freezer aisles at Walmart to keep cool. . . or hop in the car and come to Utah a few days sooner!